With a expected feeling going to school, the whole way i'm thinking lot of things. I've promiss myself that not to end the last day of fifteen with a su*ks day, but it's happened. oh F! The freaky dark sky is heavy raining right now! I thought the sky will try to cheer me up but it don't! *urgh* And i thought that i won't get any scold from my mother but she does! She shows me her pretty black face as the sky to me! Oh my godness. Someone save me? Kinda hate this feeling, seems like double-kill. LOL Hope that i can have a good night tonight~
I don't have a nap this early morning as i have a Science test right on the third period. Doing my book keep and have a revision with Ah Kit :) so I'm out-of-energy today! Just have a little nap at Mom's office.
Thanks for my friends who wishes me earlier today~ ;) *sweet*
No comments:
Post a Comment