28 February 2009

Love can't lie.

Love ♥.

I love. You love. We love. They love. He loves. She loves. It loves.

Actually there is no any of the reason for the question, " Why i love you?" This is a simple question with out any of the answer. If you don't believe, ask yourself now. =) Why you love the girl/boy?

And just now visited dear's ex-boy's blog. I can feel he still loving she. Why don't say to she again?! Why don't be a dare?! Why you want to be a loser?! Why don't you treasure the chance to be together?! Why will you forget the promiss between she?!


As i keep asking why, suddenly i'm thinking of you. What happen if we still acting? Haha. Enough. I'm gotta stop to thinking about you anymore. And i decided not to love you anymore. I won't regret. I won't be sad. And i won't forget the days we acted. Smile, cause i will be okay. =)


Back to the question. Should i help my dear to ask him? Or let she settle herself? Should i??! I think i'll because i don't wanna see any of the chance get lost! Sorry if i made you mad. x) I gotta do it! If i success, please remember me that i've been helped you. p/s: you still owe me x))


I'm trying to not to ignore you but i can't. Sorry that i can't face you since i decided. I need some times. It's easy when you fall in to someone but it's hard to escape away from him/her. Don't lie, if you love someone. I not a dare person like you think. I am a impulsive person. If one day i re-fall in love again, please don't tell him. =) Because maybe on that time he have already forget me.

Sorry, is not a simple words to speak out.




I don't love you, like i did yesterday. =(

No comments: